- 10,000+ square feet of highly featured climbing walls with dihedrals, aretes, stepped overhangs, an awesome slab and lead roofs.
- All climbing surfaces are covered with Prairie Walls seamless texture.
- 27 feet tall. 26 top ropes. 20 lead lines. Lead routes over 50 feet long.
- Dedicated bouldering area featuring freestanding boulders with problems that top out, steep overhangs, arches and a campus wall.
- Dedicated instruction / kids wall and a Rappelling ledge.
- Five cracks, from thin fingers to a heinous off-width and a lead crack across the ceiling.
- Padded landing surface under all climbing walls.
- 100+ marked and rated routes and problems for climbers of all abilities.
- Seasonally climate controlled environment.
- Complete recreational climbing equipment pro shop and workplace safety and rescue equipment.
- Storage lockers, changing rooms and bathrooms.
- Mezzanine area that overlooks the main climbing walls, with tables and chairs.
- Knowledgeable, friendly and helpful staff.